Legal Disclaimer, Privacy and DMCA
The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only
the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages.Animela.com doesn't host any content
All Animela.com does is link or embed content that was uploaded to popular Online Video hosting sites like Veoh.com / Megavideo.com / Youtube.com / Google Video. All youtube/veoh/megavideo/googlevideo users signed a contract with the sites when they set up their accounts wich forces them not to upload illegal content. By clicking on any Links to videos while surfing on Animela.com you watch content hosted on third parties and Animela.com cant take the responsibility for any content hosted on other sites.
We do not upload any videos nor do we know who and where videos are coming from. We do not promote any illegal conduct of any kind. Links to the videos are
submitted by users and managed by users.
DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
Animela.com is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
We provide legal copyright owners with the ability to self-publish on the Internet by uploading, storing and displaying various types of media. We do not actively monitor, screen or otherwise review the media which is uploaded to our servers by users of the service.
We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners.
If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the Animela.com website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information , so please fill out all fields accurately and completely. You may make a written notice via e-mail, facsimile or postal mail to our DMCA Agent as listed below. Your written notice must include the following:
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit us to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address and signature at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
DMCA AGENT Email: dmca [at] animela.com
Also check out the Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers) about DMCA Safe Harbor Provisions
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
We collect the IP address and domain name and e-mail address (where possible)
of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit networkadvertising.org.
- When you visit Animela.com
send one or more cookies - a small file containing a string of characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to no information that we have collected and that we maintain about them.
With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us.